CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

...Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6

Does this apply to those parents who have lost that God given right to raise their own children?
Hoping that you had enough time with them to share some morals,and values that will hopefully stick to them like glue? My dad would say to me "if you hang with the pigs your gonna start smelling' like'em."
I shared that same message with my boys one time. Along with examples of what it meant. "Literally, and figuratively its true,mom. My oldest son said...how right he was!

I hope that I was able to be a positive influence on my childrens lives during the short time I had with them during those weekend visits. I hope that they remember all the good things I taught them. And maybe, just maybe that scripture will hold out to be true, and they will not depart from what I have taught them.

No comments:

Post a Comment